SHOES ARE BORING. WEAR SNEAKERS.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. The individuals. Our clothes and sneakers get worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, dreamers, thinkers, and originals.
If you’re one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
- "I've had an opportunity to work in China and it was both personally and professionally rewarding." — Katie Noyes, Converse Employee
- "There is no handbook on creativity but this is a culture that celebrates originality and independent thinking." — Brandon Avery, Converse Employee
- IN 2011, CONVERSE RUBBER TRACKS OPENED ITS DOORS IN BROOKLYN, NY
- "They gave me the keys to the car and trusted me." — James Best, Converse Employee
- CONVERSE WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1908 IN MALDEN, MASSACHUSETTS
Converse is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.